". . .come here, and listen to the words of the Lord, your God." Joshua 3:9
. . . Catholic radio . . . listener supported radio . . . all volunteer radio . . .
LoL Radio Needs - "be an LoL Radio missionary partner"
• 1. on-going expenses [for electric / telecom / insurance / etc] [WVUS AM $725/mo / WLoL-FM $475/mo / WDWC FM $1200/mo]
• 2. on-going maintenance/replacement $1,500 per year [for routine replacement of equipment]
• 3. WVUS AM ground field improvements $12,000 [to increase existing signal strength]
• 4. FM translator for expanded coverage $75,000 [to Clarksburg, Bridgeport, Fairmont]
• 5. WVUS AM power increase / expanded coverage $80,000 [to Elkins, Weston, Kingwood, Waynesburg, Uniontown]
• 6. AM/FM coverage to Eastern Panhandle $250,000 [Martinsburg, Charles Town, Inwood, Shepherdstown]
• 7. WLoL-FM internet upgrade $2,000 [for more reliable service]
• 8a. Student Internships $500 per year [for stipends for production of "Great Teachings"]
• 8b. Student Internships $2,000 per year [for stipends for production of "University Student Issues Roundtable"]
• 8c. Student Internships $500 per year [for stipends for production of "LoL Community Calendar"]
• 8d. Student Internships $3,000 per year [for stipends for production of "Answering the Call"]
• 8e. Student Internships $3,000 per year [for stipends for production of "Witnessing God's Love"]
• 8f. Student Internships $2,000 per year [for stipends for production of "Sports Scoreboard"]
Donate now via US mail: LoL Radio Ministry 132 Carubia Drive Core WV 26541
Click donation mail-in form.
Donate monthly with the LoL auto debit option
Donate now via credit card or bank account transfer EFT/ACH via PayPal secure site
The US Internal Revenue Service determined that the Light of Life Community Inc
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Depending upon your specific tax situation,
donations to Light of Life Community, Inc may be tax deductible.
Consult your tax accountant for specifics.